Floww Radiation Doctors & Therapists
Why is Floww International setting up a network of
doctors and therapists?
The mission of Floww International is to improve vitality and wellbeing. A network of doctors
and therapists who specialise in treating radiation-related ailments will make a major contribution to the
achievement of our mission.
Why does there need to be a network of doctors and therapists who specialise in treating radiation-related
- To improve the quality of care provided in the field of radiation and health by sharing knowledge and
experience within the network.
- putting people with radiation-related ailments in touch with professionals who are able to diagnose and
treat radiation-related ailments.
- To address the increasing prevalence of radiation-related ailments.
- To address the anticipated increase in radiation-related ailments.
As Floww International is based in the Netherlands, we started building a network of Radiation Specialists in
the Netherlands. Find a list on our Radiation Doctors and Specialsts
Who are we looking for?
Doctors and therapists
- Who are aware of the possible consequences of exposure to radiation.
- Who possess equipment that can measure the impact of radiation.
- With professional treatment rooms.
- Who are members of a recognised professional association.
What can you expect from
- We provide Floww Radiation Training for professionals.
Find more information on our Floww Training page.
- The facilitation of exchange of knowledge and experience of diagnosing and treating radiation-related
ailments, through the organisation of meetings and symposiums at least once a year.
- A listing on our website.
- Free referrals of people with radiation-related ailments to you as the nearest doctor or therapist who
specialises in treating radiation-related ailments.